Years 1 – 6 Enrolment

Complete the following forms and return them to our administration staff in the front office or via email at
As we are a managed enrolment school, we require a proof of residency with each enrolment. This can be in the form of a rates notice, electricity bill etc (please note, we cannot accept a drivers licence).
Please read over the Enrolment Checklist to make sure you have all the required paperwork before you submit your enrolment pack.

Student Enrolment Form

Media Permissions Form

Media Consent Form

Chaplaincy Permission

General Consent Form

Enrolment Checklist

Acceptable Use Agreement

Years 1 - 6 Parent Handbook